- National Association of Realtors
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Kansas Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- President's Circle Award Winner (Prudential Real Estate - 2009)
- Traveling, Dining Out and Golfing
I was born and raised in the Leawood area. I attended St. Teresa's Academy and then attended the University of Missouri where I was a member of the Chi Omega sorority. After graduating from the University of Missouri-Columbia, I spent several years living in the West Plaza area. I completed my Master's in Education and taught in the Lee's Summit School District for 4 years. I joined the Stabenow Team in June of 2005. After getting married in 2006, my husband and I live in the Brookside/Waldo area. My husband and I are members of Visitation Catholic Church where I volunteer teaching School of Religion. We are also members of Mission Hills Country Club.